In this article we will review:
1. Juvederm Voluma, Allergan product and its components
2. Contraindications for carrying out the procedure
3. Side effects after the procedure: a myth or a reality?
Juvederm Voluma product and its components
Juvederm Voluma is a leading product which is used for carrying out a contouring plastic. With the help of it, every cosmetologist will be able to make good contours of the face for clients, correct volume and eliminate nasolabial folds. Fillers of this brand are extremely popular today. Juvederm Voluma can be bought on our online store as well as in specialized drugstores. The main advantage of Juvederm Voluma is a long lasting result.
Each woman, sooner or later, thinks how to keep the skin of the face and neck in a good condition and how to continue her youth. At present, the development of cosmetology is growing significantly, and today it is possible to carry out the correction of facial contours without a plastic surgery. Juvederm Voluma product helps cosmetologists with this. The product is often used for correcting cheekbones, cheeks, lifting the lower third of the face and for eliminating nasolabial folds. The main components of the product:
1. Hyaluronic acid. The main task is to regenerate and moisturize the skin.
2. Lidocaine. It helps to minimize unpleasant, uncomfortable and painful sensations during the procedure.
Contraindications for the procedure
First of all, it should be mentioned that Juvederm Voluma is not injected into the lips and under eyes, because it is notable for high density and doctors use other options of fillers for these areas (Juvederm Ultra 2). The main contraindications are as follows:
1. Inflammatory processes on the area where the injection is planned to be given.
2. Allergy to the components of the product.
3. Period of pregnancy and lactation.
4. Age – the procedure is not carried out for people under 18.
5. The presence of cancerous diseases.
6. Diabetes mellitus, skin pathology.
Side effects after the procedure: a myth or a reality?
Wishing to use Juvederm Voluma, it is necessary to understand that side effects may appear. Mainly, this is a natural reaction of the body to the product and one should not be afraid of them. Some time after the procedure, they will disappear. You should not worry if your patient has a side effect, you just have to wait a week and everything will disappear. Additional cosmetic intervention during the rehabilitation period is not required. There may be swelling of the soft tissues usually after the procedure because of medical intervention, however you should not be afraid of them. Other problems that are the most often found by cosmetologists are the following:
1.redness on the skin;
2. swelling of the soft tissues, appearance of bruises;
3. discomfort on the area of injection;
4. mild pain sensation